Best bang for buck socket 939 mATX motherboard recommendation, November 2005.
Please refer to table above for a list of shortlisted motherboards & some of their features for your consideration for your next upgrade.
- PSU pins count is important for people upgrading & whether you have a 20 or 24 pins psu to go with them.
- Max FSB in bios is important for people who like to have some basic overclocking feature to push their Venice 3000+.
- Onboard 3D/VGA is important for people who don't game or light gaming & save some cost on a dedicated 3D card.
- Onboard-TV out is important for people who want to turn their rig into inexpensive media pc.
- Onboard-DVI is important to people who want to maximise their extra spending on a DVI-capable LCD.
For more details. Please refer to the original posting in this forum thread.